RE: Windows version of AMBER?

From: Ostlund, Neil S. <ostlund_at_hyper.com>
Date: Tue 17 Apr 2001 13:04:04 -0400

Friends,

At the risk of making this sound like a commercial announcement, I would
like to remind the Amber community that HyperChem for Windows includes a
friendly, easy to use, version of the various flavors of Amber. A full,
non-crippled evaluation version of our software is on our web site.

While I admire Peter, Dave, et al and their contributions to science, I
personally believe that HyperChem is still the easiest way to perform most
Amber simulations. If not, please educate us.

Cheers,

Neil S. Ostlund
President and CEO
Hypercube, Inc.