Re: [AMBER] antechamber error-- QMMM: System specified with odd number of electrons

From: Todd Minehardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:16:58 -0600

Li-Yen,

I downloaded your file and looked at it - on C27, you have 4 atoms
attached: C26, C34, H27, and O9.

Assuming that C27 is sp3 hybridized, your problem is H27 and O9, as you
either need to protonate O9 or remove H27 for a neutral charge.

Antechamber will run on your system with -nc either as 1 or -1, but your
system does have an extra electron floating around.

Cheers,

Todd