Re: [AMBER] Enquiry about the Best way to Simulate Phosphorylated Tyrosines

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 09:06:08 +0100

Mingxuan,

parameters for the most common phosphorylated amino acids are available
within Amber; it is also described in the manual.

Our original parameter set (still available on the website of
contributed parameters, Bryce group) was updated by the Amber developers
and included into the Amber distribution, then adapted to newer force
fields, so that now parameter sets also for parm14SB and parm19SB exist.
(Just for your reference: the atomic charge set has not changed and is
still from the original work; this is thus a demonstrated case for
continous and consistent parameter development, IMHO.)

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany