Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Position restrains on the part of structure

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 14:08:08 +0200

Thank you very much for your kind feedback !

In fact, I tried with the restrains = 1 and indeed it did not move
much meaning that the restrains significantly damped rmsf profile in
the restrained region... BTW dealing with a water-soluble protein
which has a small membrane-embedded domain, what force of the posters
should be applied on the membrane-bound part in order to freeze it in
the case of the simulation of the entire complex in water ??

Yours sincerely

Enrico