Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Position restrains on the part of structure

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:34:28 +0200

Hello Thomas,

Actually yes I forgot to set up the trp to 1, and there were no errors !

btw what's about the force of the restraints? I've just noticed that
even with the restraint_wt=5.0 applied on the backbone, the structure
does not move. What's the difference between 1 and 100 and when do I
need the strongest restraints ?

Enrico