Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Position restrains on the part of structure

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 15:37:14 +0200

Dear all,

I have one more question for the equilibration routine for water
soluble protein.

Would the protocol consisting of 10 short steps: gradually decreasing
the force constant from 50 to 1 (with the step of 5) be valid or
rather it would be better to do it from 10 to 1 with the step of 1 ?

Personally I did it always in the first way (from 50) and I never have
seen any problems in the production run but probably would it be
better to try with more soft restraints ?

Cheers,

Enrico