Re: [AMBER] Method (SHAKE/SETTLE, HMR) to conditionally constrain waters

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:03:37 -0500

I'm not sure I follow your discussion about a dry interface. If you got
shake failures in a "normal" simulation, then something else might be
wrong. I don't really ever get them unless i have a bad structure, or bad
force field parameters. Normal MD should be fine for simulations using our
standard force field libraries.
carlos