Re: [AMBER] Method (SHAKE/SETTLE, HMR) to conditionally constrain waters

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 12:51:46 -0500

Are you saying that you want to not use shake on some of the water? The
coomon water models are intended to be rigid, so you would need a good
reason for this, and understand that the models may not perform well. Also
they are likely to diffuse and it would be hard to turn on/off dynamically
(unless they are very buried).