[AMBER] Messages not getting through to the Amber Mailing List?

From: Gert Kruger via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 16:25:48 +0000

Dear Amber Mailing List,

I am a registered AMBER Mailing List user (I can see the posts by other people).

However, it seems to me my messages to the group don't get through, as (a) I get no replies and (b) I cannot find any of my messages on the Archive?

Would you be so kind to see if I am doing something wrong?

Below is an example of a Message I tried to send to the group.

Thanks and best wishes
Gert Kruger