Re: [AMBER] Generation of CPIN in CpHMD simulations

From: Divya Rai via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 16:54:33 +0530

Okay.
Suppose if I had carried out a 10ns CpHMD run, I get .cpin file as output.
This particular output file provides the protonation state details of the
last frame, right? I, on the other hand, intend to obtain such a file for
some intermediate frame and then I want to use the same as a restart file
for some other run (*I just don't want to visualize the protonation state*).

So is it possible I can do this?

*Regards,*

*Divya Rai*

*Research Scholar*