Re: [AMBER] AMBER20 GPU error

From: Prithviraj Nandigrami via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:44:16 -0500

Thank you for the helpful information.

What I find is that using the same initial structural information generated
using tleap, the minimization runs okay on the CPU, whereas the same
minimization fails on the GPU even when using double-precision executable.
Is there any special care that needs to be taken while generating the AMBER
topology, parameter, initial models etc. if I want to run the minimization
exclusively on GPU (using double-precision) and then switch to
single-precision production run on the GPU?