Re: [AMBER] Antechamber with QM software other than Gaussian

From: Shiji Zhao via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:34:17 -0700

Hi Alexander,

I read the source code of espgen.c in AmberTools and noticed it has added
support to GAMESS. The espgen version is 1.1.

I have never used GAMESS before. Maybe you can give it a try and let me
know if espgen can handle GAMESS output files. This information will also
be helpful to me since I am considering adding more features to the
espgen code.

Best,
Shiji