Re: [AMBER] Separation of protein and ligand during TI simulation.

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:09:29 -0400

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022, Fanyu Zhao via AMBER wrote:

>I encountered a separation of protein and ligand during TI simulation.

I don't think we have enough information to be of any help remotely. You
should re-run the lamba window that saw the separation, save trajctory
snapshots relatively often, and visualize what is going on. Do the same
thing for a lambda value where the ligand did what you expected/wanted it to
do. See if you can figure out what is going on.

....good luck....dac