Re: [AMBER] Any help for TI calculation with pmemd.cuda

From: Maria Nagan via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 11:54:06 -0400

Dear Sunguna,

The York lab is in the process of writing more real-world tutorials this summer to be posted on the Amber website. In the meantime, Taisung Lee says that this one written by Thomas Steinbrecher still works.

https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/index.html#setup_pmemd <https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/index.html#setup_pmemd>

Maria