Re: [AMBER] A10 cards

From: Jason Hogrefe <jason.hogrefe.exxactcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:52:08 +0000

You can find benchmarks here:

https://www.exxactcorp.com/blog/Molecular-Dynamics/rtx3090-benchmarks-for-hpc-amber-a100-vs-rtx3080-vs-2080ti-vs-rtx6000

Jason Hogrefe
Exxact Corporation
________________________________
From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 6:36:11 AM
To: AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>
Subject: [AMBER] A10 cards

[EXTERNAL]

Dear experts,

Forgive me if somebody ask for it already, has anybody purchased A10 cards? It works OK?
I know they are cheaper ones, but those are the only ones we can buy from the new series at a reasonable price.

I know Ross has done several benchmarks, but I cannot find this specific one, again I may be missing it.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated,

Happy new year!!

Fabian

Fabian Glaser

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel

Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701