Re: [AMBER] Zn ion coordination

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 19:04:48 -0600

Hi Aravind,

The two HIS residues in Center ID 4 are HID residues. For your case, I would suggest you to deal with the metal site which has 2 CYS and 2 HIS (1 HIE plus 1 HID) using MCPB.py, you can check this tutorial: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>.

Pengfei