[AMBER] Inquiry about an error message when I constructing the frcmod file for my organometallic complex

From: Yi Ren <yi.ren6.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:22:43 +0000

To whom it may concern

Hope this email finds you well

Currently I am working on the building the parameters files with AMBER for reductive dehalogenase PceA.
Within my protein, there is an organometallic complex cobalt corrinoid.

By using the published reference, I could construct the lib file, but not for the frcmod file.
The xleap keeps reporting the error message for no torsion terms error even though I specified them in frcmod file, as attached screen shot and frcmod input

Similar to the problem posted as the following link
http://archive.ambermd.org/201711/0062.html

May you please kindly help me to identify problem and any instructions to solve it? Much appreciated

Yi Ren
0420248895
PhD candidate UNSW