Re: [AMBER] numpy error with pdb4amber on cluster

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 09:44:29 -0500

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021, Vaibhav Dixit wrote:

>I just tried to install ambertools via the run_cmake option using "module
>load cmake" option but I'm getting the following error message.

Sorry: I don't know what exactly you mean by "using 'module load cmake'
option". Can you state exactly what you did?

I have a vague recollection that other people have seen problems trying to
get cmake via conda. But my memory on this is pretty shaky. I always just
grab a cmake executable from kitware.com. Note that a working executable
has to be in your PATH; it is not enough to just point to some folder in the
run_cmake script.

....dac