Re: [AMBER] Equilibrate and Production Run Membrane-protein complex

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 08:46:36 -0500

Hi,

I'll leave the questions for how to properly buildi the membrane
system to those far more knowledgeable than I (although people have
had lots of success with CHARMM-GUI, you may want to try that).

As far as relaxation of the system, once you've got a
topology/coordinate file you can try to use the following protocol:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/5.0013849

I've implemented it in an Amber-specific script here:
https://github.com/drroe/AmberMdPrep

Hope this helps,

-Dan