Re: [AMBER] closest ions radiation distribution

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 08:43:11 -0500

Hi,

I think that calculating a radial distribution function ('rdf' or
'radial' action) will be better for what you want to see. Just make
sure you adjust the density appropriately for whichever ion species
you're calculating it for (you want it in molecules/Ang^3).

Try something like 'radial out K.rdf.dat :K+ :614 density <density arg>'

You could also use 'grid' or 'volmap' actions to visualize the ion
density around the cofactor.

-Dan