[AMBER] Regarding two stage resp fittings (Using Gaussian 09 output)

From: Rajarshi Roy <phd1701171011.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:29:51 +0530

Dear AMBER users and development team,
We are using *antechamber *to calculate the charge of Al atom of AlCl4
anion. For that, we have already calculated ESP charges using Gaussian09.
Now we want to run the *respgen *module. Here we required .ac file for the
input. However, we are not able to generate .ac file. Can you please
suggest a way for generating .ac file for our molecule? If possible, can
you suggest any relevant tutorial regarding this?

--
*with regards*
*Rajarshi Roy*