Re: [AMBER] Mutation of R to Histidine

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 17:34:05 +0100

Mohamed,

leap does know the charges of the different histidine species.

Although I can see no screenshots in your e-mail (better copy&paste the
respective/important parts of the output into your message), chances are
that there's an error in your input somewhere, or maybe you inspected
the same part of the leap.log file, which is re-used in subsequent leap
invocations and further leap output is appended to that file.

Good luck,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany