Re: [AMBER] installation error amber 18 in ubuntu 20.04

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:19:25 +0300

Thank you Prof.
Yes Unfortunately it does not show the error but the error is persisting
even after commenting the line as earlier advised in the make file. has it
got to do with the incompatibility of Ubuntu 20 and Amber 18?
Yes we are thinking of it and are looking for grant support.
Thank you again for your advice

Best regards
Ayesha