Re: [AMBER] installation error amber 18 in ubuntu 20.04

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:34:52 +0300

Dear Prof David,
Thank you for your response. I am using AMBER 18 with the configure file
I made the log file which i am attaching. I commented out the
packmol_memgen line in AmberTools/src/MakeFile. but the error is still
persisting. I have also not seen the error before. Previously I was using
Ubuntu 18 with no issues.

Looking forward to your reply
Thank you
Regards