[AMBER] Lipid17 PGR vs PGS

From: Baker, Joseph <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:01:19 -0500

Hi all,

I am working with a PDB structure that has lipids embedded into it along
with protein subunits. They are PG lipids. I've been looking at the manual
and papers referenced therein and I saw that Lipid11 had both a PGR and PGS
lipid type, but that the Lipid17 force field introduces only the PGR type.
Are there also Lipid17 PGS parameters available somewhere?

Thanks,
Joe

------
Joseph Baker, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry
C212 Science Complex
The College of New Jersey
Ewing, NJ 08628
Phone: (609) 771-3173
Web: www.bakercompchemlab.com
Pronouns: he/him/his

Chair-elect (2021), Trenton Local Section of the ACS
Chemistry Division Councilor (2021-2024), The Council on Undergraduate
Research