Re: [AMBER] Dynamic cross correlation matrices in AMBER20

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:53:51 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Bebarati,

I didn't check the cpptraj manual, but you may try any of these two software:

Extracting Dynamical Correlations and Identifying Key Residues for Allosteric Communication in Proteins by correlationplus
[https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jcim.1c00742]

MDM-TASK-web: MD-TASK and MODE-TASK web server for analyzing protein dynamics
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csbj.2021.08.043

Hope this helps...

Best regards,

Matías