Re: [AMBER] parametrization with fixed charges on some atoms

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:47:25 +0100

Reza,

maybe you want to have a look at the PyRED server
(https://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/), which is
capable of doing RESP fits for AMBER in a reproducible way and also
provides documentation there.

On the AMBER website, there are several very helpful tutorials
(http://ambermd.org/tutorials/) dealing with parameter derivation ("2
Developing Nonstandard Parameters").

If you still face problems then and are looking for help, you need to be
more specific in your question: What ist your intention, what exactly
did you do, what were the files you used, what are the errors.

Good luck.

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Univesität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany