[AMBER] parametrization with fixed charges on some atoms

From: Reza Esmaeeli <goldeagle.93.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 19:03:24 -0500

Dear Amber users,

I’m trying to parametrize an artificial nucleotide while keeping the charge on certain atoms and the total charge fixed. I have already tried some suggestions from the mailing list, amber manual and the Advanced tutorial A1 to use QM calculations + resp but I’ve not been able to do it yet. I was wondering if you know of any straight-forward way of doing this before going deep into troubleshooting what I’m doing. I think I might be missing some examples or proper use of commands.

Regards,
Reza