Re: [AMBER] Functional error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:12:00 -0500

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, Archana wrote:

>When giving xleap command it show's the message 'xleap
>command not found'.

Is there an xleap file in your $AMBERHOME/bin folder? Have you sourced
the "amber.sh" file in $AMBERHOME? Do other programs (e.g. tleap) work?

>To remove this, first I have tried to install xleap in my ubantu.....

Can you say exactly what you did to "try to install xleap"? What was
different this time than when you originally installed the codes?

You are falling into the (common) trap of reporting what your intentions
were, and not saying *exactly* what you typed, and what the response was.
You should also report what OS and compiler version you are using.

...thanks...dac