Re: [AMBER] weired Ligand conformation during simulation

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:38:09 +0500

Dear Dr. David
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have observed the course of ligand during the whole trajectory and I
observe that cofactor starts moving away from the binding site and this
distance goes on increasing up to 15 angstroms and the adopts a
conformation that changes its torsions very much. In case of the substrate,
it falls far away from the protein. During the trajectory, I observed ring
puckering and unusual torsion in terminal phosphate.
The screenshots are just to describe the ligands at the first and last
frame of trajectory.
Could you please help to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sadaf