[AMBER] MMPBSA (Unable to read script file because of error: invalid option argument "-O")

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <ray.binm.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:40:00 -0400

Dear Amber Users

when I try to run the program directly with this command it ran

$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i energy.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -eo
MMPBSA.PER-FRAME.dat -sp wet.complex.prmtop -srp wet.rec.prmtop
-slp wet.lig.prmtop -cp gas.complex.prmtop -rp gas.receptor.prmtop -lp
gas.ligand.prmtop -y md1.mdcrd -yr md1-rec.mdcrd -yl md1-lig.mdcrd

 but when I try to run it through the script

#!/bin/sh

#$ -S /bin/bash
#$ -V
#$ -cwd
#$ -j y
#$ -r y
#$ -N md
#$ -o LOGFILES_energy_O
#$ -e LOGFILES_energy_E
#### #$ -pe amber 42
#$ -pe amber 1

export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/bio/amber20
echo "THIS IS THE VAR="
echo $AMBERHOME
echo "VALUE"

$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i energy.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -eo
MMPBSA.PER-FRAME.dat -sp wet.complex.prmtop -srp wet.rec.prmtop
-slp wet.lig.prmtop -cp gas.complex.prmtop -rp gas.receptor.prmtop -lp
gas.ligand.prmtop -y md1.mdcrd -yr md1-rec.mdcrd -yl md1-lig.mdcrd

it gives me the error

Unable to read script file because of error: invalid option argument "-O".

Kindly guide me is this error. I ran MMPBSA several time but this is the
first time I am facing this error, Is this because of HPC or what kind of
error is this.

Best
Rehan