Re: [AMBER] Distanced-based atom selection from the center of mass

From: Umesh Roy <umesh24crp.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:59:59 +0530

Thank you very much for implementing the distance-based atom selection from
the center of mass.

I have a question regarding the selections of atoms. Does the current
implementation select the whole residues or a subset of the residues from
the center of mass of the reference residue? If it selects the whole
residue how one can select a subset of atoms using distance-based atom
selection from the center of mass.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Umesh Roy