Re: [AMBER] Error installing amber macOS M1

From: Rodrigo da Silva Bitzer <bitzer.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:55:55 +0000

Dear David,
Thak you very much for your reply.

After paying careful attention to the update process, I have observed that update.1 has constantly failed. Please take a look the message below:

$ ./update_amber --update
Preparing to apply updates... please wait.
Downloading updates for AmberTools 21
Downloading AmberTools 21/update.1 (4.51 KB)
Applying AmberTools 21/update.1
/Users/rodrigobitzer/Documents/RESEARCH/MD/amber/amber20_src/updateutils/patch.py:314: PatchingWarning: Previously applied patch detected. Skipping.
  PatchingWarning)
Downloading AmberTools 21/update.2 (3.09 KB)
Applying AmberTools 21/update.2

Do you know how can I fix it?

Thank you in advance

Rodrigo
--
Rodrigo S. Bitzer
Professor Adjunto A (Assistant Professor)