[AMBER] help with cpptraj error (segmentation fault)

From: Cato, Lee <michael.lee.cato.emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:12:20 +0000

I am having an issue with Amber20 installation. I have applied all patches, all tests have passed, and simulations as well as programs such as antechamber work fine. However, when I try to use cpptraj, I get this output:

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V4.25.6
    ___ ___ ___ ___
     | \/ | \/ | \/ |
    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_

| Date/time: 02/25/21 13:00:05
| Available memory: 977.785 MB

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have tried everything from reinstalling without update2 (cpptraj patch), reinstalling with all patches, and I have tried to debug the file with no avail.

Note that if I move the executable cpptraj file from a previous build (amber16), I am able to run cpptraj fine.

Can you please help with this????

Best,
Cato

--
Ph.D. Candidate
Biochemistry, Cell, and Developmental Biology Program