Re: [AMBER] Interaction energy by MM-PBSA for a superantigen with important Zn(II) center

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA <satyajitkhatua09.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:50:23 +0530

HI,

I have gone through the binding_energy.mmpbsa input carefully and have seen
that there are two options under radiopt (I used 0 which is used by default
for using the radii from the prmtop file). So as per my understanding, the
input should read all the radii provided by the prmtop. I am adding the
error message here:
*No radius found for ZN 9577 in residue ZN1 595*

I have used MCPB.py for the modeling of the system. Thus, It named the zinc
coordinated ligands differently (like HE2, AP1, WT1 or ZN1). But all the
parameters read from the prmtop file by checking the type only, right? Or
does this naming system itself creates a problem here?

Thanks in advance,
Satyajit Khatua