Re: [AMBER] multi source calls in tleap

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:09:00 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Alan,

Yes, you can use ff19SB... but you have to make sure the other parameters/models are compatible with it... in the case of ff19SB, you should use OPC water model [https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jctc.9b00591]...

Protein-DNA interactions are the same of ff14SB as ff19SB uses the same non-bonded parameters...

As far as I know Alexey Onufriev is comparing the performance of bsc0 (and bsc1?) parameters in different water/ion models, it seems OPC is a reasonable choice to represent both internal and external ion atmospheres, while TIP3P seems to outperform OPC for representing the inner shell... but this is work in progress, he may be able to comment more on that...

In addition, there are updated ion parameters coming soon [https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jcim.0c01390][http://archive.ambermd.org/202102/0139.html]

Hence the leap input should read:

source leaprc.protein.ff19SB
source leaprc.water.opc