Re: [AMBER] Why do trajectories get corrupted?

From: Victoria E Hill <vehill1.sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 12:58:10 +0000

Thank-you for your reply.

I ran my simulations as .nc files but had to change them to .crd in order to visualise them with VMD (I’m on a windows computer) and got the ‘atoms overlapping at origin’ warnings which I saw online were due to corruption. Is this not the case?

Even so, why are netcdf less prone to corruption?

Thanks,
Victoria