Re: [AMBER] single strand RNA parameters

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:28:49 -0500

Hi,

You're correct, currently the 'nastruct' code is only set up for base
paired calculations. However, it would be relatively simple to apply
the existing calculations (for tilt, shift, etc) to the reference axes
for bases in a single strand. However, I'm not sure whether the
information you get out of it will be useful - someone more
knowledgeable about RNA structure may want to chime in. I'll play
around with the code if I get the time and at least give users the
option.

-Dan