Re: [AMBER] Probmlems compiling under macOS

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:17:36 +0000

In a freshly extracted tarball with all the updates applied: ./AmberTools/src/leap/src/leap/parser.y

 196
 197
 198 extern OBJEKT oGetObject( char *sName );
 199 extern int yyparse();
 200 %}
 201

I ran a search for the functions:

 199 extern int yyparse();
 418 int
 419 yyerror( char *sStr )
 420 {
 630 int
 631 yylex()
 632 {

It seems that the suggested changes has already been implemented though the order is potentially different?

Best regards
// Gustaf