Re: [AMBER] Probmlems compiling under macOS

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 07:50:07 +0000

> Looks like you are using the old configure system: is that correct?

No I am using cmake. I have tried using both the “old” ./configure and the ./run_cmake options though have not had any success with any of them.

I have tried several different things, all resulting in different errors. I will not provide the details of all these failed compiles as they broke before 30% so getting the “basic” compilation which almost finishes to work will likely be a lot more productive.

I will start with a fresh src directory and try to make the modifications as suggested.

Best regards
// Gustaf