Re: [AMBER] Error while clustering on CPPTRAJ

From: <dnlfr1994.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:50:22 +0100

Hi,

Thank you for answering that fast.
I am not sure of how to check the cpptraj version. It is the included with AMBER16. Running with cpptraj.cuda
The input is the following:

parm ../top/mir_nowat.prmtop
trajin trajectories/full_prod.mdcrd
cluster c1 dbscan kdist 1 rms :1-59&!.H= savepairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c2 dbscan kdist 2 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c3 dbscan kdist 3 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c4 dbscan kdist 4 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c5 dbscan kdist 5 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c6 dbscan kdist 6 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c7 dbscan kdist 7 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c8 dbscan kdist 8 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c9 dbscan kdist 9 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile
cluster c10 dbscan kdist 10 rms :1-59&!.H= loadpairdist pairdist matrixfile

The mdcrd file is previously aligned using this other input. So it combines 3 trajectories (300ns total).
parm ../top/mir_solv.prmtop
trajin ../mdcrd/mir01prod.nc
trajin ../mdcrd/mir02prod.nc
trajin ../mdcrd/mir03prod.nc