[AMBER] Number of na, cl ions

From: Женя Елизарова <zheneliz147.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:10:11 +0300

Dear amber developers,

I have made two practically identical systems (protein + 2 ligands, alanine
mutant of protein + ligands). During the preparation of the first system, I
added 40 Na ions and 26 Cl ions, when I tried to add 40 Na ions and 28 Cl
ions in the second system (charge of the whole system in the first and
second cases were 0) I had an error: Program received signal SIGSEGV:
Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference. (sander run) or Error:
illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel
kClearForces(pmemd.cuda).

Could you help me and explain why this error had occurred?

Best wishes,
Evgenia Elizarova