Re: [AMBER] Error while clustering on CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:58:44 -0500

Hi,

I'm not sure I have a complete answer to your question yet, but I do
have several recommendations. First, try upgrading to the latest
version of cpptraj (either by using the GitHub version
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj or the one from AmberTools 20).
There have been a lot of fixes and enhancements since 2016.

> autoimage
> strip :WAT
> strip :Na+

You can just use 1 strip command here, and use 'parmout' or
'outprefix' to write the corresponding stripped topology, e.g.:

strip :WAT,Na+ parmout ../top/mir_nowat.prmtop

this makes it so you don't have to use all the 'parmstrip' commands at the end.

Hope this helps,

-Dan