Re: [AMBER] AMBER20 TI calculations

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:21:09 -0500

Hard to tell without more details, but...

You are getting warning about NMR restraints, I would check those first.

What happens if you take the restraints out just to check on the run ?

Your box size seems to be immense. I very much doubt that your system is
91 MICROMETERS to the side !

adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry