Re: [AMBER] protein domain "broken"

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 12:49:45 +0100

Hi Myriam,

I'm sorry but I do not understand your second problem:
One of the domains in your protein has "disappeared"? What do you mean
by that?
In your screenshots, I can spot a single protein chain with two (more or
less structured) regions and a ligand system in sticks, but nothing
"disappeared" here. The structure of sheet structure on the left side is
lost in one pic, but the protein is still there...

Regards

Anselm