Re: [AMBER] Fwd: MMPBSA calculations with 1 explicit water molecule

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 08:02:45 -0700

Divya,

Sorry for the late reply as I just found this email in my Spam folder.

First thing first, I suggest that you run a conventional and short
mmpbsa job without the water, can you run it successfully?

Also there seems to be something wrong at the step making stripped
trajectories. Are you defining the ligand correctly by including the
water molecule?

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,