Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA/MMPBSA Help

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 07:42:37 -0700

Rashid,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Looks like our university gmail
server becomes hyperactive in moving most AMBER emails to Spam.

The reason for the difference is that GB does not support the membrane
option but you are using it by setting memopt=1 in PB.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,