[AMBER] french version

From: aishen <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:59:00 +0200

Hello dear amber20's ,

I am french and I wondering if amber has been translated to french or if
any tentative has been done in this way ?

I make some jupyter notebook from the english tutorial would it be
interesting to have them in french ?

I started amber20 about 2 months ago and it was a real pain to configure
everything... For example xleap is unreadable on ubuntu linux, fonts are
grey, but I found a way to overcome this with tleap. Is there really a
difference between xleap and tleap ? If so which one ?

The problem of translating it 's it takes a lot of times and I am not
sure it can be interesting to other people, I translated in french
visitII and after few months I noticed it was not really interesting
because all tutorials or projects are in english !! At this level of
specialization it's not evident to see if the translated soft is better
or even as good as the original version ?

Thank you for reading me and giving me advices

Best

Henri