Re: [AMBER] french version

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:25:41 +0200

Dear Henri,

I don't think that there are any plans for a customization of Amber in
other languages: this would multiply the necessary efforts to keep
everything up to date, while the actual needs are minor IMHO.

Today, English has become the Lingua Franca in science, most scientific
publications use English or provide an English translation. Moreover, it
is used (in phrases or technical terms) in almost all areae of modern
life in other languages, too.

The issues you faced on your computer may probably be resolved via
careful configuration. Many people on this list are willing to help and
to share their experience; but they need a detailed description of the
problem to do so.

All the best,

Anselm