Re: [AMBER] autoimage for grid analysis with cpptraj

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:54:44 +0000

Hi Dan and thank you for getting in touch.

The way I interpret this would be that including “familiar” should then almost be done by default, unless there is a good reason to exclude it. Assuming that it can potentially produce more accurate results?

Thank you for the tip as well, I’ll put checking on the code onto my todo list.

Best regards
// Gustaf